City of Gunnison
2017 Gunnison River Riparian Rehabilitation Project
Sealed Bids for the City of Gunnison 2017 Gunnison River Riparian Rehabilitation Project will be received by The City of Gunnison Community Development Department, 201 W. Virginia Avenue, Gunnison, Colorado, 81230, until 2:00PM, August 1, 2017. At 2:15 PM August 1, 2017 at the City of Gunnison, City Hall, Community Development Department, bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. The Contract Documents may be examined and/or purchased at the City of Gunnison Community Development Department. Hard copies of the Contract Documents are $45.00, digital copies may be requested by calling 970-641-8150 or emailing email@example.com. Click here for the bid packet.
A mandatory site visit shall occur at 9:00 AM on July 18, 2017. Participants shall represent the primary contractor representatives submitting the bid. Participants of the site visit shall meet at the Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife Office located at 300 West New York Street, Gunnison, Colorado.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Message Trailer with Radar and Traffic Data
The City of Gunnison is soliciting bids for a message trailer with radar and traffic data collection. Written bids, valid for no less than 30 days, must be received by June 26, 2017 at 9:00 A.M., at the Gunnison Police Department, 910 West Bidwell Avenue, Gunnison, CO 81230. Bids must be clearly labeled “Message Trailer”. Electronically transmitted bids are acceptable. Bids should be addressed to City of Gunnison, Police Department, and mailed to P.O. Box 239, Gunnison CO 81230, faxed to 970-641-8053, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . No late Bids will be accepted. Any questions should be directed to Keith Robinson at 970-641-8250. The City of Gunnison reserves the right to reject any or all bids or any portion of any bid. The City will accept the bid deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
- Two wheeled trailer mounted message board.
- Message board should display up to three lines of alphanumeric characters, matrix display, LED lights, with eight characters per line and 14 inches tall. Messages should be fully programmable from the trailer with all equipment provided. Units with adjustable fonts, allowing for more characters per line, preferred.
- Message board should have solar and 110 charging capability.
- Message board should be raised/lowered manually with the sign capable of being turned 360 degrees.
- Trailer hitch should be standard ball, size specified in bid. Provide information on anti-theft features as part of bid.
- Trailer should be equipped with radar function for vehicles approaching sign and interact with message programing.
- Trailer should have traffic data collection capable of being powered by the message board. Data collection desired should include day, time, speed, direction of travel, vehicle size, and total number of vehicles.
2017 Building AssessmentCloses Tuesday, June 6 at 1:30 PM MDT
The City of Gunnison seeks proposals from qualified architectural, engineering and/or building maintenance/inspection firms to provide a building condition assessment for City buildings and as a second phase, to determine the functional adequacy of the primary facilities in the short and long term future. The objectives of the assessment are to:
- Identify major defects or deficiencies in the buildings.
- Provide a framework for forecasting funding requirements for capital improvement facility planning for all locations over the next 10 years.
- Provide a baseline for setting priorities and budgeting for the maintenance, repair, enhancement or replacement of facilities and their component systems.
For more information or to obtain contract documents, contact Lisa Starkebaum at email@example.com or 970-641-8020. Digital copies are available at no charge; hard copies are $45.00. Submit sealed Proposals to the City of Gunnison Public Works Department, 1100 West Virginia, Gunnison, CO 81230 Attn: Lisa Starkebaum with “2017 Buildings Assessment” clearly marked on the outside of the envelope by 1:30 pm on June 6, 2017. Proposals will be opened at 2:00 pm on June 6, 2017.
Please see the Request for Proposals for additional details. Note that the RFP has been updated as of May 18, 2017 @10:25am
Any propsective responder should also email firstname.lastname@example.org so any addendums that may be issued can be communciated to the responder.
Please click here for answers to questions posed by bidders regarding this building assessment.